Reversing Assistant - Train the Trainer
This course enables delegates to train internal employees in the skills required to guide reversing vehicles and ensure appropriate health and safety measures are met.
Who should attend?
- Staff responsible for training yard or refuse collection operatives
- Those responsible for raising and maintaining health and safety standards across a team
Benefits of attending
- Improved awareness of risks unique to depot environments
- Increased safety by understanding correct reversing procedures
Provides instruction on how to give training in the following.
- Health and safety legislation
- Safety awareness, potential hazards and risks
- Site conditions
- Safety procedures
- Driver responsibilities
- Assistant responsibilities
- Assistant signals, position and reversing techniques
The vehicle provided should be suitable for the intended purpose and adequately maintained to ensure safety. A safe area of the yard or warehouse should be designated for the training.
Maximum 4 delegates
Price includes tuition, course handouts and certification. It also includes all presentation materials required to cascade training throughout own organisation.
This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per seven hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA).
Booking and information
This course is only available on an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.