Cost Information Service
"FTA’s Manager’s Fuel Price Information Service is our bible at the moment for current rate negotiations."
John G Russell (Transport) Ltd
What is FTA's Cost Information Service?
Our Cost Information Service is an additional subscription service available to FTA members that helps you control and benchmark your transport costs.
How does it work?
The Cost Information Service consists of the following essential tools:
The Manager's Guide to Distribution Costs
This annual guide lets you effectively monitor your transport costs using expert advice and quarterly updates on wages trends, vehicle operating costs and haulage rate trends, as well as forecasts and information on warehouse costs and how to manage fuel costs. The guide is available in pdf format and key data is updated on a quarterly basis.
The Manager's Fuel Price Information Service
This email-based service keeps you informed of current and forecasted fuel prices and will help your business set sustainable prices for transport services. It includes:
- weekly updates on bulk diesel and gas oil and forecourt fuel prices in the UK
- monthly reports on the UK fuel market prepared by leading market analysts
- monthly reports on forecourt diesel prices across the European Union
- updates on UK fuel duty rates
- short-term forecasts for UK bulk diesel prices
What are the benefits?
Benefits of our Cost Information Service include:
- Regular information to help control costs and facilitate planning
- Guidance on trends in rates, transport and premises costs
- A stronger negotiating position to secure the best rates possible
- Access to advice and analysis from FTA's Cost Information Team
How do I subscribe?
Call our Member Service Centre on 03717 11 22 22 for more information. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org