Carbonfta is a subscription service that gives you guidance on climate change policies affecting the freight industry. Carbonfta also offers you practical advice on reducing your vehicles’ carbon dioxide emissions.
Is it relevant to me?
You’ll find Carbonfta valuable if you operate vans, light commercial vehicles or heavy goods vehicles (HGVs).
How does Carbonfta work?
You can choose to access the service online or as an A4 manual. Both options provide easy-to-follow guides on how to record, report and reduce your vehicles’ CO2 emissions.
What does the Carbonfta service include?
The Carbonfta manual and its updates form part of an information service that includes:
- A telephone advice service to discuss your specific inquiry
- News bulletins to keep you up to date with latest developments
- Seminars and conferences, at additional cost, to present views and advice from experts first-hand
What are the benefits of Carbonfta?
Carbonfta helps you in the following ways:
- Explains the issues surrounding climate change policies
- Provides examples of successful carbon management plans in other businesses
- Identifies and measure sources of carbon dioxide emissions in freight transport activities
- Devises and implements plans to record, report and reduce CO2 emissions through planning and best practice
How can I get more information?
Complete our online form or contact our Member Service Centre on 03717 11 22 22 for further information on how Carbonfta can benefit your business.
Already a Carbonfta member?
You can log in to Carbonfta here.