Van Excellence Operational Briefings 2017
FTA's Van Excellence Operational Briefings provide companies with a unique opportunity to explore operational best practice across a range of key areas. Whether you are an existing Van Excellence member, or an operator keen to know where to begin, our Van Excellence briefings are designed to assist you.
The Van Excellence Operational Briefings 2017, with an unrivalled line-up of speakers, will explore risk and driver management, and discuss best practice and compliance issues across a range of key areas.
The programme for this year will include
- One fateful day - a dramatasied serious road traffic collision enacted with mock police interviews under caution
- Best practice for managing drivers - discussing ways of overcoming the challenges faced with driver management
- Protect against drug-driving - "Almost 8000 drivers have been arrested for drug driving in the last 12 months". This session will explain the changes to legislation and explore practical protocols for operators to manage their responsibility
- Managing driver health issues - The Glasgow bin wagon tragedy has been well covered in the press but what has the industry learnt from it in terms of managing driver health issues
- Reducing driver distraction and understanding driver psychology - We welcome a world renowned expert on driver psychology who will be exploring the mindset of van drivers along with methodologies to manage distraction
- Strategies for managing drivers and reducing risk - taking on-board previous presentations, we will discuss best practice in driver management and risk management
- One fateful day, the repercussions - A live mock trial and sentencing of the defendants from the crash
£50 + VAT per delegate
The briefings will provide delegates with a light lunch and refreshments and a comprehensive delegate pack featuring the day's presentations.
For more information on Van Excellence events please refer to the Van Excellence website
To book, please use the booking buttons below or call us on 03717 11 22 22*
* Calls may be recorded
|Wednesday, 29 March 2017 09:30 - 16:00||Pavilions Of Harrogate, Harrogate||Book now|