Preparing leaders in logistics for Brexit
Keep Britain Trading |15 March 2017 9am - 5pm | QEII Conference Centre
For leaders in logistics and global importers and exporters, our Keep Britain Trading Conference will provide analysis from industry experts, live debates and the latest Brexit information straight from Westminster.
Keep your operation Brexit ready
This one day event offers delegates a unique forum in which to debate and examine the implications of leaving the EU for the freight sector. Discussing the industry's response to government on the key issues as well
as hearing from representatives of the Commonwealth Secretariat, worldwide shippers' councils and the UK business leaders already handling trade outside the EU.
We are delighted to announce that our keynote speaker will be The Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State at the Department for Exiting the European Union.
The conference will discuss:
- Trade options available to the Government as it negotiates Brexit and its impact on operations
- Making future free trade agreements more "logistics-friendly" and more likely to succeed
- Shaping FTA's influence on UK Government, the European institutions and global agencies
- Staying ahead on other Brexit developments and how these could affect freight transport and logistics
- The latest perspectives from Westminster with an update on the Government's position from the department for exiting the EU and the Department for Transport
With a host of high profile speakers, including
- The Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State at the Department for Exiting the European Union
- Jim Rollo, Deputy Director, UK Trade Policy Observatory and former Chief Economist of the Foreign Office
- Sean van Dort, Chairman, Sri Lankan Shippers Council
- Bob Ballantyne, President, Freight Management Association of Canada
- Yagambaram Soobramanien, Head of Trade Policy, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Richard Currie, Director of Public Affairs, UPS
- Richard Ballantyne, Chief Executive, British Ports Association
- Kevin Lucas, Supply Chain Operations Director, Neovia Logistics
- Zoe Heason, Regional Category Lead Buyer, Logistics & Automotive, BOC Gases
Member £295 + VAT | Non-Member £395 + VAT
FTA Deputy Chief Executive James Hookham discussed the importance of the conference and why you should attend this event.
|Wednesday, 15 March 2017 09:00 - 17:00||QEII Conference Centre, London||Book now|