Certificate of Excellence - Van Operators
These courses are based upon the best practice guidelines detailed in the FTA Van Excellence Code.
The courses provide a wealth of best practice guidance for operating safely, legally and efficiently and are designed to raise standards across van operations.
Who should attend?
- Individuals engaged in the management or supervision of van fleets or passenger operations
- Individuals from businesses supplying LCVs (Light Commercial Vehicles) and/or van related services to operators, such as lease companies or sales professionals
Benefits of attending
- Increased confidence when having complex discussions with customers relating to towing, driver licensing and drivers’ hours
- Peace of mind that you are operating legally
- Knowledge about where to find the answers to complex issues or operational anomalies
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
- Vehicle maintenance systems
- Vehicle administration
- Driver licensing
- Securing the load, method of restraint and overloading
- Speed limits
- Towing equipment
Delegates will be provided with a workbook containing exercises to supplement the course content. Additionally, all delegates will be required to participate in the FTA Certificate of Excellence assessment at the end of the course.
An FTA Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates, valid for a period of three years, on successful completion of the assessment.
We are able to offer this course without the qualification option if required. For example, this may suit operations who do not operate vans over 3.5t gvw or with trailers.
This course is also available as a half day option.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
Booking and information
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.
£167 Excluding VAT
£208.75 Excluding VAT
Price includes tuition, course materials, certification, lunch and refreshments.
|Thursday, 27 October 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Bristol||Book now|
|Saturday, 29 October 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Coventry||Book now|
|Wednesday, 26 October 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Leeds||Book now|
|Wednesday, 5 October 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Stirling||Book now|
|Thursday, 6 October 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Tunbridge Wells||Book now|
|Thursday, 15 December 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Tunbridge Wells||Book now|
|Tuesday, 4 October 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Warrington||Book now|