Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
The Transport Manager CPC is a legal requirement of the operator licensing system for both Standard National and International licences.
We listened to our members’ requirements for more innovative and flexible options for the Transport Manager CPC qualification and we have responded by offering more flexible course options.
This qualification can now be completed in one of two ways, providing you with the most convenient option to fit your training requirements and maintain the smooth operation of your business.
With FTA’s Transport Manager CPC training you benefit from:
- an industry-recognised qualification providing transferable skills recognised throughout the EU
- relevant information to provide you with the complete skill set to run an efficient transport operation
- different options available to complete the training for the flexibility to suit you and your transport operation
View FTA Transport Manager CPC courses:
- Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competance (CPC) - Road Haulage
- Transport Manager CPC - Road Haulage (3-2-3)
- Transport Manager CPC - Road Haulage (Back to Back)
- CPC Home Study and Course Materials
- CPC Case Study Revision Course
- CPC Refresher for Freight Operators
- Transport Manager Certificate of Professional (Competance CPC) - Passenger Transport
- CPC Refresher for PCV Operators