CPC Refresher for Freight Operators
This course has been developed for transport professionals who would like refresher training on the key operational areas within the syllabus, incorporating any recent changes to legislation.
A certificate of attendance is issued following course completion, which provides evidence that attendees have taken positive steps to demonstrate their professionalism and continued development. The course also offers an opportunity to network with other transport professionals.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Operators who are required to complete legislative training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner
Benefits of attending
- Provides the information and tools to ensure you are up-to-date with the current developments in road transport legislation
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
- Drivers’ hours and working time
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and enforcement issues
- Management of tachograph records
- Maintenance systems and procedures
- Operator licensing
- Driver CPC
- Driver licensing
Maximum 16 delegates
Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Maximum 16 delegates.
Booking and information
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
£397 Excluding VAT
£496.25 Excluding VAT
Price includes tuition, course materials, certification, lunch and refreshments.
|Tuesday, 6 December 2016 09:00 - Wednesday, 7 December 2016 17:00||Doncaster||Book now|