This course provides best practice advice and guidance and encourages understanding of driver andoperator responsibilities with regards to maintaining a vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition.
Benefits of attending
- Offers comprehensive guidance on how to conduct an effective vehicle walk around check
- Detailed awareness of best practices surrounding the principles of safe loading/unloading and load security
- Gain a full appreciation of how compliance of vehicle and load safety relates to the operator licence obligations
- Understand the procedures and consequences for the driver and operator in the event of non-compliance
- Improved OCRS scores
- Best practice procedures for carrying out checks and preventing possible prohibitions
- Identifying key components to be checked
- Understanding check sheets, defect reports and their completion
- Principles of safe loading and unloading, use of equipment and load security
- The effect of transportation on the load and consequences of unsecured loads
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and fixed penalty systems
- The effect of non-compliance on the driver and operator licence
Course available to Consortium members.
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks).
Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
7 hours upload time is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course.
Booking and information
This course is also available as an in-company option For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.
£78.25 Excluding VAT
£97.81 Excluding VAT
The price includes the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per seven hour block (may be subject to change at the discretion of DSA).
|Tuesday, 15 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Leamington Spa||Book now|