Vulnerable Road Users
This classroom theory course is aimed at all professional drivers of goods and passenger vehicles. It will assist drivers in identifying the many types of vulnerable road users and also provide the tools to change perception and develop a responsible attitude towards these groups.
Benefits of attending
- To increase driver understanding of the issues faced by vulnerable road users
- To improve driver attitudes to vulnerable road users
- To change driver behaviour and to give more consideration to the issues faced by vulnerable road users
- To ultimately reduce the number of collisions and incidents
- The changing streetscape and the urban environment
- Who are the vulnerable road users?
- Vulnerable road users and sharing the road safely
- Road safety initiatives
- Vehicle checks
- Vehicle specification
- Driver awareness
- Hazard awareness
- Defensive driving techniques
- Actions in the event of an emergency incident
- Consequences of a fatality
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks).
Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
7 hours upload time is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course.
Booking and information
This course is only available on an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
£78.25 Excluding VAT
£97.81 Excluding VAT
This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7 hour block (subject to change at discretion of DVSA).