This course offers an in-depth review of road traffic law to support a driver’s knowledge of navigating roads safely and securely with confidence.
Benefits of attending
- Offers detailed knowledge and understanding of the legal responsibilities in being ready for the road and penalties for non-compliance
- Full awareness of legislative requirements including: driver licensing, load safety, weight and height definitions of vehicles, use of mobile phones, penalty charge notices and bridge strikes
- Increased awareness of vehicle security
- Improved ability on how to assess, react and respond in emergency and breakdown situations
- Supports basic principles of emergency care in the event of third party injury
- Comprehensive guidance on completion of incident report forms in event of a road traffic collision
- Overall, gain a greater knowledge of transport law to help protect the business and others by best practice and general awareness of being road legal
- Are you ready for the road?
–– driver licensing including Driver CPC
- Is your vehicle ready for the road?
–– vehicle checks and load safety
- Driving on the road:
–– planning your route
–– Highway Code
–– Penalty Charge Notices (PCN)
–– load safety
–– bridge strikes
–– parking, loading and unloading requirements
–– security and theft prevention
- Enforcement procedures and penalties
- What to do at the scene of an accident
Course available to Consortium members.
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks).
Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
7 hours upload time is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course.
Booking and information
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22
£78.25 Excluding VAT
£97.81 Excluding VAT
The price includes the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per seven hour block (may be subject to change at the discretion of DSA).