Operator Licence Compliance
This course is aimed at drivers of goods vehicles operating in both private and public sectors.
Benefits of attending
- Highlights responsibilities for both driver and operator with regards to the operator licensing system and surrounding regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates the consequences of non-compliance for both operator and driver
- Enhances knowledge and understanding of road transport law
- Greater understanding of the OCRS system and powers of enforcement
- Operator licensing system
- Vehicle checks and defect reporting
- Overview of EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations
- Driver licensing
- Road Traffic Act
- Safety of loads on vehicles
- Enforcement systems, procedures and penalties
Course available to Consortium members.
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks).
Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
7 hours upload time is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course.
Booking and information
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
£78.25 Excluding VAT
£97.81 Excluding VAT
The price includes the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per seven hour block (may be subject to change at the discretion of DSA).
|Friday, 11 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Belfast||Book now|
|Tuesday, 6 December 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Leeds||Book now|
|Tuesday, 1 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Stirling||Book now|
|Wednesday, 7 December 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Cardiff||Book now|
|Saturday, 19 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Leamington Spa||Book now|
|Friday, 11 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Bristol||Book now|
|Tuesday, 8 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Tunbridge Wells||Book now|