Driving with Digital
This course is designed to highlight drivers’ responsibilities under drivers’ hours recording equipment legislation and provide practical instruction and guidance on recording and inputting data using digital tachograph equipment.
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of the tachograph rules
- Detailed practical guidance on how to record the working day and interpretation of printouts
- Full understanding on how to record manual entries
- Gain a full appreciation of how compliance relates to the operator licence obligations
- Understand the penalties for non-compliance for both driver and operator
- Use of VDO and Stoneridge digital tachographs
- Legislation and technical updates surrounding the recording equipment
- Driver and operator responsibilities
- Use of mode and pictograms
- Universal Time Co-ordinated (UTC)
- Practical exercises
- Mixing technologies
- Correcting the record
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks).
Maximum 12 delegates depending on facilities.
7 hours upload time is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course.
Booking and information
This course is also available on an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
£78.25 Excluding VAT
£97.81 Excluding VAT
This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7 hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA).
|Saturday, 26 November 2016 09:00 - 17:00||Leeds||Book now|