Drivers' Hours, Working Time and Record Keeping
This course is designed to highlight drivers’ responsibilities under drivers’ hours legislation and provide practical experience of working with analogue and digital equipment.
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of drivers’ hours, working time and tachograph rules
- Offers detailed practical instruction on how to record the rules using the recording equipment
- Gain a full appreciation of how drivers’ hours compliance relates to the operator licence obligations
- Understand the potential penalties for non-compliance
- EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations
- Use of the recording equipment (analogue and digital tachographs)
- Domestic regulations and record keeping requirements
- Enforcement practices and procedures
- Penalties for non-compliance in relation to both driver and vehicle operator
Course available to Consortium members.
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks).
Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
7 hours upload time is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course.
Booking and information
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.
£78.25 Excluding VAT
£97.81 Excluding VAT