Receiving Deliveries of Petroleum Products
This course will ensure delegates are aware of legislation, risks and hazards associated with the movement and receipt of petroleum.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is involved in receiving petroleum products, either directly or indirectly
Benefits of attending
- Up-to-date knowledge and notification of future developments in dangerous goods legislation
- Peace of mind that you are satisfying your statutory responsibilities
- Providing information on relevant legislation
- Exploring the hazards and dangers of petroleum products
- Providing guidance on risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Exploring the responsibility and liability of employers and employees
- Guiding delegates on preparing sites for receiving deliveries
- Advising delegates on the preparation and keeping of documents
Maximum 6 delegates depending on facilities.
Price includes tuition, course materials, certification and refreshments.
Booking and information
This course is only available on an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.