This course is designed to provide delegates with the required skills to perform their duties safely and efficiently and to minimise the risk of costly accidents, potential injuries and fatalities when manoeuvring vehicles on company premises or the public highway. It has been developed for those involved in guiding vehicles, ensuring that the appropriate health and safety measures are met.
Who should attend?
- Yard or refuse collection operatives with reversing assistant responsibilities
Benefits of attending
- Improved awareness of risks unique to depot and street environments
- Increased safety by understanding correct reversing procedures
- Health and safety legislation
- Safety awareness, potential hazards and risks
- Site conditions
- Safety procedures
- Driver responsibilities
- Assistant responsibilities
- Assistant signals, position and reversing techniques
Maximum 6 delegates
Price includes tuition, course handouts and certification.
Booking and information
This is only available on an in-company basis. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.