Penalty charge notices (PCNs)
FTA recognises that operators can be inundated with Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) for parking, unloading and moving traffic contraventions. Changes to the Traffic Management Act give local authorities responsibility to enforce restrictions, making it essential that those operators affected have a system in place to manage, monitor and ultimately minimise the amount of parking fines issued.
FTA's PCN Administration Service will monitor, administer and challenge the PCNs issued to your company. Significant patterns that arise will be highlighted through our easy-to-use online reporting.
- Saves time and frees up staff to do other duties
- Peace of mind that PCNs are professionally monitored and controlled
- A dedicated experienced administrator dealing with your PCNs
- Any driver training requirements
- PCN ‘hotspots’ in order to avoid these areas
- Significant patterns arising from PCN issues, leading to possible rescheduling of deliveries
- 24 hour visibility of your account
Identifying PCN 'hotspots'
By recognising 'hotspots' through regular reporting, FTA's PCN experts will liaise with you to work out ways to reduce your PCNs which may mean rescheduling deliveries, training drivers or working with the authority in question to overcome the challenges that lead to PCNs being issued.
Management Accounts Assistant
Reports and trends relating to 'hotspots' are available through our online Reporting Gateway and will provide you with information on:
- drivers with the most PCNs
- the authorities issuing the most PCNs
- the most common PCN codes
- which PCNs have been appealed, cancelled or rejected
- trends in PCN volume, cost savings and amount spent
Shopfta also produces a Penalty Charge Notice pad for your drivers to document and record any PCNs
How can I find out more?
Learn more about penalty charge notices and the Traffic Management Act
Sign in to view FTA member-only documents