Driver Licence Checking
What is the service?
Health and safety legislation requires you to have a robust procedure and audit trail when it comes to driver licence checks.
FTA's Driver Licence Checking Service has been developed in conjunction with Licence Bureau, the country’s leading provider of secure driver licence checks, to manage this labour-intensive job on your behalf. This ensures your business will be operating legally whilst you immediately profit from time and cost savings.
How does it work?
Internal checking of licence documents can be time consuming, labour intensive and expensive and doesn’t always identify revoked, disqualified, provisional and expired licences. However, our service enables you to quickly perform licence checks for all your drivers against current records, which are continually and automatically re-checked for you.
This system ensures you’re constantly informed of all relevant compliance issues, so you’re in control of managing your drivers, vehicle, fleet, costs and risks.
Members of the service will benefit from access to daily driver reports, which include information on items such as licence status, category detail, details of disqualifications, expiry alerts and more.
What packages are available?
There are basic and standard packages. We also offer a fixed price option for companies requiring up to 20 checks per year. For full details of the packages available please take a look at our brochure
How will we benefit from taking this service?
- Risk reduction - our service will help you remain compliant and protect against fines
- Saves money - as a member of FTA you benefit from member only rates
- Saves time - allowing us to do this time-consuming work reduces the hassle of you finding resource within your own company
- Peace of mind - you can be assured that as experts are carrying out the checks they are being done correctly and in accordance with the law
- Control - our online portal not only gives you the information and reports you require, it also provides you with control over your alerts and actions
Plus members that register for the Driver Licence Checking Service receive a £20 Specsaver voucher for each of their drivers plus a year's free subscription to the Fleet Safety Forum (usually £155 + VAT) - find out more!
Don't just take our word for it!
Take a look at a case study provided by one of our clients