Our International Service is a subscription service that provides you with accurate advice on international transport policy and information on European driving bans – making for efficient road transport across borders.
How does it work?
Our International Service includes access to the following:
- European driving restrictions - up-to-date information on driving bans in Europe
- Member Advice Centre - provides you with answers to everyday problems and advice for solving unforeseen issues
- Block-Aid Emergency Service - alerts you to details on blockades, border delays, strikes and road closures
- International Road Transport Guide - your essential guide to operational and customs requirements throughout Europe
- Monthly International Digests and Briefing Notes - information on up-to-date changes and international operator news
What are the benefits?
Benefits of our International Service include:
- Immediate access to legal and operational advice and assistance
- Notification of restrictions, strikes, blockades and barriers affecting your vehicles and international transport
- Answers and guidance on how to overcome restrictions and the difficulties they cause
- Assistance when vehicles encounter problems overseas
How do I get more information?
Download the International Service application form.
Visit our International road freight policy page for operational information on driving in Europe.