Freight & Logistics magazine
Freight & Logistics magazine is our monthly publication that provides you with information on the issues affecting the transport industry. Freight & Logistics also keeps you abreast of the work we’re doing for the industry.
What kinds of news will I find?
Freight & Logistics is packed with news stories on a broad range of issues affecting the logistics industry, from key campaigns to new road schemes. One of the magazine’s regular features is a compliance advice section, where members can discover more about the various operator’s licence undertakings. Plus, there’s a regular ‘Headliners’ section, featuring the month’s must-read news stories.
View the latest edition of Freight & Logistics magazine
In the latest edition of Freight & Logistics magazine, you will find:
- driver shortage eases but for how long? Freight & Logistics reveals why the current drop in skills shortages may prove short-lived
- the Skills Show
- implications of Brexit for logistics
- FTA Fleet Engineer conference
- on the road with Britain’s biggest baker – Freight & Logistics profiles Warburtons
- gearing up for change -- Freight & Logistics reports on the Fleet Engineer conference
- taking safety on board – Freight & Logistics feature covers the newly-published Van Excellence Report
Top news stories:
- Government must rethink its air quality plans following High Court ruling, Freight & Logistics reveals
- digital by default – Freight & Logistics reports on the launch of Vehicle Operator Licensing service
- key campaigns take off – Freight & Logistics reports on Heathrow and Calais success
If you're an FTA member you can read the December edition here.
View previous editions of Freight & Logistics magazine
FTA members can also view recent editions.
How do I get Freight & Logistics magazine?
As an FTA member you’ll receive a free copy of Freight & Logistics magazine each month. There are 10 issues per year. For additional copies, at a subscription rate of £40 (non-members £45), please call Will Reeves on 01892 552211 or email email@example.com