Freight & Logistics magazine
What is Freight & Logistics magazine?
Freight & Logistics magazine is our monthly publication that provides you with information on the issues affecting the transport industry. Freight & Logistics also keeps you abreast of the work we’re doing for the industry.
What kinds of news will I find?
Freight & Logistics is packed with news stories on a broad range of issues affecting the logistics industry, from key campaigns to new road schemes. One of the magazine’s regular features is a compliance advice section, where members can discover more about the various operator’s licence undertakings. Plus, there’s a regular ‘Headliners’ section, featuring the month’s must-read news stories.
View the latest edition of Freight & Logistics magazine
In the latest edition of Freight & Logistics magazine, you will find:
- Out of thin air - Freight & Logistics reveals 30 UK cities may get Clean Air Zones
- Trading insights - Freight & Logistics reports on Keep Britain Trading event
- Dash for gas - Freight & Logistics profiles natural gas supplier Gasrec
- Brexit in Belfast - Freight & Logistics reports on Transport Manager NI
- Don’t dial and drive - Freight & Logistics endorses Think! safety campaign
- Carbon challenge - Freight & Logistics reports on the EU’s path to decarbonisation
If you're an FTA member you can read the April edition here.
View previous editions of Freight & Logistics magazine
FTA members can also view recent editions.
How do I get Freight & Logistics magazine?
As an FTA member you’ll receive a free copy of Freight & Logistics magazine each month. There are 10 issues per year. For additional copies, at a subscription rate of £40 (non-members £45), please call Will Reeves on 01892 552211 or email email@example.com