Freight & Logistics magazine
What is Freight & Logistics magazine?
Freight & Logistics magazine is our monthly publication that provides you with information on the issues affecting the transport industry. Freight & Logistics also keeps you abreast of the work we’re doing for the industry.
What kinds of news will I find?
Freight & Logistics is packed with news stories on a broad range of issues affecting the logistics industry, from key campaigns to new road schemes. One of the magazine’s regular features is a compliance advice section, where members can discover more about the various operator’s licence undertakings. Plus, there’s a regular ‘Headliners’ section, featuring the month’s must-read news stories.
View the latest edition of Freight & Logistics magazine
In the latest edition of Freight & Logistics magazine, you will find:
- Trading places - Freight & Logistics unveils plan to keep Britain trading
- London stalling - Freight & Logistics reports on plans to replace the Congestion Charge
- Licence to bill - Freight & Logistics talks to DVLA chief Oliver Morley
- Chill time - Freight & Logistics profiles Ardboe Coldstore Ltd
- Mind the gap - Freight & Logistics outlines FTA's plan to address the skills shortage
- Freight & Logistics reveals why 2017 is set to be the year of road transport in Brussels
- Veolia's policy on domestic drivers' hours
- Everywoman - call for nominations
If you're an FTA member you can read the March edition here.
View previous editions of Freight & Logistics magazine
FTA members can also view recent editions.
How do I get Freight & Logistics magazine?
As an FTA member you’ll receive a free copy of Freight & Logistics magazine each month. There are 10 issues per year. For additional copies, at a subscription rate of £40 (non-members £45), please call Will Reeves on 01892 552211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org