Van Excellence Operational Briefings 2015
Encouraging Excellence – no matter what your van fleet looks like
FTA's Van Excellence Operational Briefings provide companies with a unique opportunity to explore operational best practice and compliance issues across a range of key areas. Whether you are an existing Van Excellence member, or an operator keen to know where to begin, our Van Excellence briefings are designed to assist you.
Delegates will hear from keynote speaker Peter Hearn, Scheme Management and External Relations Director, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA); Superintendent Paul Keasey, West Midlands Police; Tim Ridyard, Woodfines Solicitors along with Van Excellence industry partners and FTA policy experts, who will be on hand to inform you on the latest issues affecting operators.
- Keynote speaker - delegates will get the exclusive opportunity to hear from Adrian Long, Director of Policy and Stakeholder Management, DVSA
- British Gas's Road Safety Manager, Jon York will share with delegates how the company has reduced its accident rate by 30%
- The latest strategies for managing and reducing operational costs
- Implementation of new processes for managing compliance
- Hear from a Van Excellence member on how accreditation has helped them, and how smaller fleets are also seeing benefits.
- West Midlands Police will give an update on van operation from their perspective, including current challenges
- Your legal responsibilities, penalties for non-compliance and the potential impact of failing to meet required standards
£50 + VAT per delegate
The briefings will provide delegates with a light lunch and refreshments and a comprehensive delegate pack featuring the day's presentations.