Transport Manager 2017 - Northern Ireland
After the hugely successful Transport Manager series in mainland UK, FTA's Transport Manager conference returns to Northern Ireland, packed with industry leading speakers and the very latest information, guidance and best practice advice surrounding legislation and enforcement changes.
Hear from key industry speakers and experts including the Director General of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce and the Driver and Vehicle Agencies (DVA) Head of Enforcement and Director of Operations, on the latest and future issues affecting your operation.
Join your colleagues for the 'must attend' industry event of the year and Be Connected, Be Compliant, Be Confident in 2017.
• Hear from John McGrane, Director General of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce, on the impact of Brexit with movement of goods
• Understand the enforcement priorities from Jeremy Logan, Head of Roadside Enforcement, Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA)
• Ensure compliance with the latest legislation on commercial vehicle testing through Pat Delaney, Director of Operations, (DVA)
• Hear from Inspector Rosie Leech, Police Service Northern Ireland (PSNI) on driver and vehicle safety, including insecure loads, mobile phones and new alcohol limits
• Discover how Brexit could a ffect your business
• Network with industry peers
• Attain expert knowledge to improve your operation’s compliance and efficiency
• Gain peace-of-mind over topical matters a ffecting your operation
£265 + VAT first delegate
£225 + VAT subsequent delegates
Non - FTA members
£300 + VAT first delegate
£285 + VAT subsequent delegates
The conference will provide delegates with lunch and refreshments and a comprehensive delegate pack featuring the day's presentations.
Please note - the start and finish times below may change subject to programme confirmation.
|Wednesday, 15 March 2017 09:30 - 16:05||Culloden Estate & Spa, Belfast||Book now|